Saturday, May 31, 2008

President's Choice

Holy smokes,

Four months since my last post!! I wonder if anyone is reading this...

SO! This is a little note to give kudos to President's Choice. President's Choice is definitely where it's at! This is a company that truly cares about its customers. They make some of the best quality food (at very reasonable prices), offer no-fee banking (unlimited chequing and debit transactions), and have a PC point system (through their version of MasterCard) where you can get free food at Loblaws, and free movie passes!

They've made my life a whole lot easier ... and less expensive.

I love President's Choice. I hope you do, too!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Dang, I keep hearing good stuff about PC banking but I'm so tied into another brand (that shall remain nameless) it would be painful to extricate myself.

Here's to your progressive conservative enjoyment!

Beka said...

My favorite chocolate chip cookies are the PC Decadent. Mmmmm...