Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm still alive

Happy February, folks. Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've had a quiet and uneventful 2008 so far - I just haven't had much to say lately.

Let's look at the good and the bad, shall we.

Bad news :-(

  • The Maple Leafs are in the basement of the NHL standings.
  • I'm not completely healthy (physically) - haven't been for 10 years.
  • I still can't get a driver's license yet.
Good news :-)
  • I live in an incredibly awesome country with the basic necessities of life.
  • I got to see Kathy & Gonzo's little one recently.
  • My job is going great (despite the 1 hour commute).
  • I've got some incredibly awesome friends. (Like you, for instance.)
  • God cared enough to save my bacon - and one day, I'll get to hang out with Him forever.
  • Oh yeah ... and I'm alive (hence my blog title).
Gotta be content - all the time. I'll be honest - I'm still working on that, and I gotta quit complaining.

Sorry guys - I just wanted to "lay it all on the table," you know.

This is Andrew.
Over and out.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Dude!

I knew you were still alive. A sweet HMV gift card told me so. Thanks for the Radiohead DVD!

daine said...

remember that song from like the early 90's Love and Rockets
"So Alive" this made me think of that! good tune.
Cheers mate.

Beka said...

Good news - Andrew is my friend.

Me said...

Oh Andrew :) I'm glad you're alive