Sunday, September 16, 2007

Baby Oil = No blood = AWESOME SHAVE!

Who says baby oil is just for babies?

It's often said that, "it's all about technique" when shaving. Well - to avoid all the nicks and cuts I get when shaving - I've recently attempted an peculiar technique ... shaving with baby oil. (This is advice I took from a fellow Italian buddy who experienced the same problem.)

I continue to use shaving cream on my face, but I soak my razor (the incredible Schick Quattro) in baby oil before using it. This seriously works magical wonders that a guy would never have thought possible.

Side Note: The Schick Quattro must have been invented by an Italian. (I don't have to translate "Quattro" for you guys, do I?)

2 comments:

Dave said...

You're hilarious. And you are the envy of prepubescent boys everywhere.

It was so great to hang out with you last week. I really mean that. I enjoyed our conversation thoroughly.

Thanks again for making it all happen!

Beka said...

I used to use baby oil to shave my legs! It's awesome. So smooth and perfect.